Dental implants have revolutionised the way we can treat tooth loss.
Traditional tooth replacements such as dentures and bridges never completely restore the form and function of a natural tooth. We can provide dental implants, which are the next best thing to a natural tooth and provides exceptional functional and aesthetic results.
Dental implants are comprised of a titanium alloy that is highly biocompatible with your natural bone material. These implants are a replacement for the natural tooth root, and act as “screws” that over a period of months fully integrate with your jawbone material, creating a solid foundation for prosthetic tooth replacements.
Why replace missing teeth?
Tooth loss does not only impact on the appearance of your smile, it can also negatively impact on your total oral health and facial appearance. Missing teeth can cause:
- Existing teeth tend to migrate to fill the void caused by tooth loss, which in turn creates a distorted bite and smile.
- The jaw bone can also recede over the healing period, with the lack of a tooth maintaining the space, which can create a slackened facial appearance.
- Gum tissue recession.
The benefits of dental implants
This contemporary treatment is the most advanced way to replace missing teeth, and presents a range of benefits including:
- Multiple teeth may be replaced
- This treatment does not threaten the integrity of surrounding natural teeth
- Dental implants are a permanent solution to tooth loss
- You will experience complete restoration of the form and function of your smile.
Did you know that for some treatments, payment plans are available? Ask us for more information today.
Your teeth are with you for life, so allow us to help you achieve and maintain that wonderful smile of yours! If you would like to make an appointment at our practice, please call (03) 5988 8745 and speak with one of our friendly reception staff.
You can also complete the form by clicking on the “Book now” button below and submitting your details. One of our friendly reception staff members will be in contact with you to confirm your preferences for an appointment.